A tiny Tea vacation in a box
On the mend or simply for relaxation or a quiet moment, nothing says cozy quite as well as a soothing hot cup of tea and refreshing snacks.
Please note: Due to supply issues - there are a number of substitutions to this gift as listed below:
- Tea (Pu-er or Raw Pu-er) • Anteeo Tea (Victoria, BC)
- Trail Mix (Sea to Sky or One Sailing Wait) • Island Nut Roastery (Sidney, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots • Urge Chocolates (Burnaby, BC) - Substitute Rogers Chocolate Orange Peel
- Dark Chocolate Bar (Cinnamon Caramel Hazelnuts & Smoked Salt, Hazelnut Caramel Cherry & Orange Zest, or Pecan Cinnamon Salted Butter Caramel Toffee) • Wild Sweets (Steveston, BC) - Rock Coast Toffee Bark - Victoria
- Mile Zero Craft Seltzer (Cucumber, Blackberry, BlueBridge Raspberry, Molrely's Lemonade) • Victoria Soda Works (Victoria, BC) (Substituting 2 Sparkmouth Sparkling Water - lemon, lime, strawberry or grapefruit - Vancouver)
- Small batch cookies (4pc) • Kitchening & Co (Vancouver, BC) - Substitute Butter Baked Goods or Real Treat Cookies - (10+pc)
- Ginger Infused Honey • Mellifera Bees (Lower Mainland, BC)
- Lip Balm • Nova Scotia Fisherman (New Minas, NS)
- Activity Book (Sudoku, Crossword, or Word Find) • Various (Various)
Aside from brewing the tea, these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Don't forget to ask for a free dog treat if there is a family pup-a-roo. Tell us the pups name and we'll add two!
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.