On the mend or simply for relaxation or a quiet moment, nothing says cozy quite as well as a soothing hot cup of tea and refreshing snacks.
- Tea (Pu-er or White Peony) • Anteeo Tea (Victoria, BC)
- Trail Mix (Sea to Sky or One Sailing Wait) • Island Nut Roastery (Sidney, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots • Urge Chocolates (Burnaby, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Bar (Cinnamon Caramel Hazelnuts & Smoked Salt, Hazelnut Caramel Cherry & Orange Zest, or Pecan Cinnamon Salted Butter Caramel Toffee) • Wild Sweets (Richmond, BC)
- Mile Zero Craft Seltzer (Cucumber, Blackberry, BlueBridge Raspberry, Molrely's Lemonade) • Victoria Soda Works (Victoria, BC) (Substituting 2 Sparkmouth Sparkling Water - lemon, lime, strawberry or grapefruit - Vancouver)
- Small batch cookies (Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip or Ginger Chocolate) • Kitchening & Co (Vancouver, BC)
- Ginger Infused Honey • Mellifera Bees (Lower Mainland, BC)
- Lip Balm • Nova Scotia Fisherman (New Minas, NS)
- Activity Book (Sudoku, Crossword, or Word Find) • Various (Various)
Aside from brewing the tea, these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.