Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes! We offer same day delivery in the Greater Victoria area if your order is received by 11:30 am on a business day. The exception is December when same day delivery is not usually available.
For other areas, including Sooke, Nanaimo and other parts of BC we have expedited delivery available by CanadaPost and can generally be delivered in 2-5 business day's (expect longer for out of province deliveries).
How do you ship?
- Greater Victoria we hand deliver - flat rate of $10
- For other parts of BC we ship via CanadaPost to arrive in 2-4 business days - flat rate of $10 (without alcohol)
- For other parts of Canada we ship via CanadaPost - flat rate of $10 (without alcohol)
- Delivery to remote/rural locations may need additional time and incur additional charges.
- Delays in delivery or pick up at a depot may incur in the event that the address is a condo or gated and the recipient is not there to receive it at the time of delivery.
- Failure to pick up a parcel at a depot after a notice is left will result in the parcel being returned. Additional charges apply and they are the responsibility of the sender. Otherwise, your order is canceled and a refund, less shipping expenses and restocking fees apply. We can not urge enough to notify the recipient of an impending delivery and to keep a sharp eye out for it.
- Delivery is not available on weekends (with the exception of some weeks leading up to Christmas)
- You will be asked to supply the recipients phone number - please follow this request and do not supply your own number in lieu of the recipients. Cell phone numbers are preferred.
Wine please! Are there any shipment restrictions?
- Boxes with alcohol can be delivered to the Greater Victoria area for our standard $10 rate.
- Gifts containing alcohol can be sent to Sidney and non rural Sooke, Mill Bay to Nanaimo. $13.95- $19.95
- All other locations in BC (except for rural or remote areas, including the Gulf Islands) - will be charged $19.95 base rate and additional fees may apply. Gulf Island, Interior, Okanagan and rural, northern or remote deliveries will incur additional fees or may not have service at all. We will notify you if your shipping location is one of these exceptions.
- Condos can be challenging and may require the recipient to pick up at a depot if not available at the time of delivery.
- We do not ship alcohol outside of BC.
- The sender and recipient must be 19 years or older.
Can I specify a delivery date for my order?
Yes you can! Given adequate time for delivery, we will ship your gift to your chosen recipient to arrive on or as close to the date specified. However, exact delivery arrival dates vary when using Canada Post and are beyond our control and especially so during holiday rush, strike or weather. Keep in mind that delivery is typically not available on weekends. If the gift is destined for a Greater Victoria area delivery - you can ask for delivery on Mon/Weds/Thurs/Fri.
Do you provide a tracking number if shipped Canada Post and what happens if the parcel doesn't arrive?
Yes - we will send you a tracking number. If a notice is left behind by Canada Post, it is the responsibility of the recipient to retrieve their package in a timely manner so as to not incur any additional shipping & handling fees as a result of the parcel being returned. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure the address is fully correct and current, including the house number being adequately displayed.
Do you ship internationally?
Due to the customs paperwork required, we do not normally ship outside Canada.
Do you do customized baskets? For instance, what about baskets for individuals with food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Absolutely! Please visit our custom pages as shown on our GiGi's Gift Co. website or contact us via email. www.gigisgiftcreations.com/customize.html
Am I able to include a personalized message with my gift?
During check-out you can specify the message to be included with your gift. Messages are usually laser-printed on a card.
How will my gift look when it arrives? Do you use baskets?
We use boxes! Our boxed packaging is 100% recyclable – once your recipient has unwrapped their goods the box can be put in the recycling or re-used for future gifting! The same goes for the crinkled paper on the inside of the box. Oh, and did we mention it looks pretty good too. Each box is trimmed in twine and comes with a kraft card & envelope.
If you are looking for a traditional custom-made cellophane-wrapped gift basket, with hand tied bow, please visit our sister company, GiGi's Gift Creations.