Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes! We offer same day delivery in the Greater Victoria area if your order is received by 11:30 am on a business day. The exception is December when same day delivery is not usually available.
For other areas, including Sidney, Sooke, Nanaimo and other parts of BC & Canada we have expedited delivery available by CanadaPost or local courier depending on where and how quickly you would like your gift to be delivered and can generally be delivered 'next business day' for an additional fee.
How do you ship?
- Greater Victoria we hand deliver - flat rate of $10
- For other parts of BC we ship via CanadaPost to arrive in 2-4 business days - flat rate of $10 (without alcohol)
- For other parts of Canada we ship via CanadaPost - flat rate of $10 (without alcohol)
- Delivery to remote/rural locations may need additional time and incur additional charges.
- Delivery is not available on weekends (with the exception of some weeks leading up to Christmas)
Wine please! Are there any shipment restrictions?
- Boxes with alcohol can be delivered to the Greater Victoria area for our standard $10 shipping rate.
- Gifts containing alcohol can be delivered to Sidney and non rural Sooke, Mill Bay to Nanaimo. $17.95- $29.95
- All other locations in BC (except for rural or remote areas, including the Gulf Islands) - will be charged $29.95 base rate (additional courier fee's may apply) to accommodate second party courier delivery. Gulf Island and rural, northern or remote deliveries will incur additional fee's or may not have courier service at all. We will notify you if your delivery location applies.
- If your gift contains alcohol, it will be sent via courier and will usually arrive in 1-3 business days. Couriers do not deliver on the weekend and all orders will require a min. of two business days.
- Provincial Liquor laws do not allow us to ship alcohol outside of BC.
- The sender and recipient must be 19 years or older.
Can I specify a delivery date for my order?
Yes you can! Given adequate time for delivery, we will ship your gift to your chosen recipient to arrive by the date specified. However, exact delivery arrival dates may vary when using Canada Post and are beyond our control, especially during holiday rush, strike or weather. Keep in mind Canada Post, all couriers as well as no hand delivery is available on weekends.
Do you provide a tracking number if shipped Canada Post and what happens if the parcel doesn't arrive?
Yes - we will send you a tracking number. If a notice is left behind by Canada Post, it is the responsibility of the recipient to retrieve their package in a timely manner so as to not incur any additional shipping & handling fee's as a result of the parcel being returned. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure the address is fully correct, including the house number being adequately displayed.
Do you ship internationally?
Due to the customs paperwork required, we do not normally ship outside Canada.
Do you do customized baskets? For instance, what about baskets for individuals with food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Absolutely! Contact us via email.
Am I able to include a personalized message with my gift?
During check-out you can specify the message to be included with your gift. Messages are usually laser-printed on a card design depending on the sentiment.
How will my gift look when it arrives? Do you use baskets?
We use boxes! Our boxed packaging is 100% recyclable – once your recipient has unwrapped their goods the box can be put in the recycling or re-used for future gifting! The same goes for the crinkled paper on the inside of the box. Oh, and did we mention it looks pretty good too?
If you are looking for a traditional custom-made cellophane-wrapped gift basket, with hand tied bow, please visit our sister company, GiGi's Gift Creations.