Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes! We offer same day delivery in the Greater Victoria area if your order is received by 11am on a business day. The exception is December when same day delivery is not usually available.
For other areas, including Sidney, Sooke, Nanaimo and other parts of BC & Canada we have expedited delivery available by CanadaPost or local courier depending on where and how quickly you would like your gift to be delivered and can generally be delivered 'next business day' for an additional fee.
How do you ship?
- Greater Victoria we hand deliver - flat rate of $10
- For other parts of BC we ship via CanadaPost to arrive in 2-4 business days - flat rate of $10 (without alcohol)
- For other parts of Canada we ship via CanadaPost - flat rate of $10 (without alcohol)
- Delivery to remote/rural locations may need additional time and incur additional charges.
- Delivery is not available on weekends (with the exception of some weeks leading up to Christmas)
Wine please! Are there any shipment restrictions?
- If your gift contains alcohol, it will be sent via courier and will usually arrive in 1-3 business days in most of BC.
- Boxes with alcohol can be delivered to the Greater Victoria area for our standard $10 shipping rate.
- All other locations in BC (except for rural or remote areas, including the Gulf Islands) - will be charged $17.95 to accommodate second party courier delivery. Gulf Island and rural, northern or remote deliveries may incur additional fee's or may not have courier service at all. We will notify you at once if your delivery location applies.
- Provincial Liquor laws do not allow us to ship alcohol outside of BC.
- Alcohol cannot be shipped via Canada Post and must be hand delivered or couriered.
- The sender and recipient must be 19 years or older.
Can I specify a delivery date for my order?
Yes you can! Given adequate time for delivery, we will ship your gift to your chosen recipient to arrive by the date specified. However, exact delivery arrival dates may vary when using Canada Post and are beyond our control, especially during holiday rush, strike or weather. Keep in mind Canada Post, all couriers as well as no hand delivery is available on weekends.
Do you ship internationally?
Due to the customs paperwork required, we do not normally ship outside Canada.
Do you do customized baskets? For instance, what about baskets for individuals with food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Absolutely! Contact us via email. For holiday gifts, full customized boxes must be confirmed prior to the second Monday in December to January 3rd.
Am I able to include a personalized message with my gift?
During check-out you can specify the message to be included with your gift. Messages are usually laser-printed on a card design depending on the sentiment.
How will my gift look when it arrives? Do you use baskets?
We use boxes! Our boxed packaging is 100% recyclable – once your recipient has unwrapped their goods the box can be put in the recycling or re-used for future gifting! The same goes for the crinkled paper on the inside of the box. Oh, and did we mention it looks pretty good too? During December we add fresh cedar, twine and a holiday gift tag.
If you are looking for a traditional custom-made cellophane-wrapped gift basket, with hand tied bow, please visit our sister company, GiGi's Gift Creations.