Up and down our coastlines, rain-swept cafes are the gathering spots of both conversationalists and connoisseurs. They sip their blend of choice against the hum of friends taking apart the world and putting it back together again. Remind you of someone? This gift was put together for them. Life is too short to drink bad coffee.
- Organic Golden Cane Sugar • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
- Hand-Made Biscotti (Five Star Chocolate, Ginger Chocolate, Cranberry Almond, Chocolate Cranberry, Maple, Lemon Blueberry, Gingersnap, or Almond) • Melinda’s Biscotti (Sidney, BC)
- Whole Bean Coffee (Tide Thief - Notes of Dark Chocolate/Honey/Toffee) • Discovery Coffee (Victoria, BC)
- Espresso Chunk Dark Chocolate Bar • Denman Island Chocolate (Denman Island, BC)
- Toffee Bark (box) (Original, Smoked Sea Salt, or Hazelnut) • Rock Coast (Victoria, BC)
Aside from the Coffee beans, these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Note: Not a 'sugar in my coffee' kind of person? Ask us to substitute shortbread cookies, hot cocoa or chocolate in place of the organic cane sugar.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.