Great coffee - delicious snacks!
Up and down our coastlines, rain-swept cafes are the gathering spots of both conversationalists and connoisseurs. They sip their blend of choice against the hum of friends taking apart the world and putting it back together again. Remind you of someone? This gift was put together for them. Life is too short to drink bad coffee.
- Organic Golden Cane Sugar • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
- Hand-Made Biscotti (Five Star Chocolate, Ginger Chocolate, Cranberry Almond, Lemon Blueberry, Gingersnap, or Almond) • Melinda’s Biscotti (Sidney, BC) (6pc assorted)
- Whole Bean Coffee • Discovery Coffee (Victoria, BC)
- Hazelnut Cranberry Crisps • Raincoast Crisps (Langley, BC)
- Little Italy Dark Chocolate Bar • (espresso, lemon) Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC) Substituting Wild Sweets Chocolate - (Steveston BC)
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Bark • Rock Coast Confections (Saanich, BC)
Don't forget to ask for a free dog treat if there is a family pup-a-roo. Tell us the pups name and we'll add two!
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.