Peanut Butter, Toffee, Apricot, Espresso, Blueberry... In the hands of local artisans, flavours are paired with chocolates both dark and milk to create a spectrum of tastes. The world certainly isn't short of chocolate lovers, so it shouldn't be short of a variety of chocolates. With these local goods, our region is more than doing it's part..
- Westcoaster Dark Chocolate Bar with Hazelnut and Blueberries • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels • Roger's Chocolates (Victoria, BC)
- Chocolate Sampler (8 piece assortment) • Roger's Chocolates (Victoria, BC)
- Dark Hot Chocolate with a hint of cinnamon and spice • River Road Specialty Chocolates (Sooke, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots • Urge Chocolates (Burnaby, BC)
- Toffee Bark (Original, Smoked Sea Salt, or Hazelnut) • RockCoast Confections (Victoria, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Bar (Cinnamon Caramel Hazelnuts & Smoked Salt, Hazelnut Caramel Cherry & Orange Zest, or Pecan Cinnamon Salted Butter Caramel Toffee) • Wild Sweets (Richmond, BC)
- Chocolate Salted Caramels • ChocolaTas (Vancouver, BC)
- Cookies (Fruit & Fibre, or Chocolate Espresso) • Portofino Bakery (Victoria, BC)
- Truffle Pig (Hazelnut, Peanut Butter, or Dark Chocolate) • Truffle Pig (Vancouver, BC)
All of these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.