Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate.
Peanut Butter, Toffee, Apricot, Espresso, Blueberry... In the hands of local artisans, flavours are paired with chocolates both dark and milk to create a spectrum of tastes. The world certainly isn't short of chocolate lovers, so it shouldn't be short of a variety of chocolates. With these local goods, our region is more than doing it's part..
- Westcoaster Dark Chocolate Bar with Hazelnut and Blueberries • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels • Roger's Chocolates (Victoria, BC)
- Chocolate Sampler (8 piece assortment) • Roger's Chocolates (Victoria, BC)
- Chocolate Dipped Apricots • Urge Chocolates (Burnaby, BC)
- Chocolate Bar (Caramel, Nuts & Smoked Salt - Awarded Best Chocolate in the World 2020)• Wild Sweets (Richmond, BC)
- Little Italy Dark Chocolate Bar with Espresso Beans & Lemon • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
- Chocolate Salted Caramels • ChocolaTas (Vancouver, BC)
- Artisan Dark Chocolate Bar (Award Winning Bean to Bar) • Sirene Chocolate (Victoria, BC)
- Toffee Butter Crunch (Dark or Milk Chocolate) • Fraser Valley Gourmet (Langley, BC)C)
- Truffle Piglets -2 (Hazelnut, Peanut Butter, Mint, Milk or Dark Chocolate) • Truffle Pig (Vancouver, BC)
All of these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Please Note: This gift is loaded with high quality artisan chocolates which tend to be fussy about hot weather. If you require this gift to be shipped, it is best to let the recipient know it is coming so they can ensure it does not sit on the porch unattended in the sunshine. (Greater Victoria area recipients are always notified in advance)
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.