Gourmet Pantry - Large
If you have a "foodie" in your life, you've no doubt heard all about the superior products that come from small-batch artisans. Quality is at the top of their agenda as they scour local markets, looking for the right ingredient for the right dish. The common denominator - each product is made from the heart with passion and pride. We put together this gift in the hopes that one day someone would give it to us!
- Hot Sauce (Owl’s Screech, or Breath of Humbaba) • Vancouver Island Hot Sauce Co. (Nanoose Bay, BC)
- Crab Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Lobster Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Smoked Salmon Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- Handcrafted Canadian Sea Salt (Raincoast Flor de Sal ) • SaltWest Naturals (Sooke, BC)
- BC Stone Ground Organic Semolina Pasta (Khorasan Gemelli, Spelt Creste Di Gallo, or Emmer Fettucine) • Cowichan Pasta (Cowichan Bay, BC)
- Basil Infused Olive Oil • Dundarave Oil Company (North Vancouver, BC)
- Beaver Rub (World Famous in Canada) • Haupy’s (Kelowna, BC)
- Whole Bean Coffee (Tide Thief - Notes of Dark Chocolate/Honey/Toffee) • Discovery Coffee (Victoria, BC)
- Sirene Bean To Bar Chocolate Tasting Pair • Sirene Chocolate (Victoria, BC)
- Sicilian Pasta Sauce • Jules & Kent (Vancouver, BC)
- 'Fresh Catch' Chowder Mix • Tilly (Cowichan, BC)
- Baby Clams - canned • Clover Leaf, etc.
- Small Batch Jam (Spicy Tomato, or Sour Cherry Rhubarb & Rosemary) • Salt Spring Kitchen Co. (Salt Spring Island, BC)
- Noble Maple Syrup (Tahitian Vanilla, or Bourbon Barrel Aged) • Noble Handcrafted (Quebec)
- Trail Mix (Sea to Sky or One Sailing Wait) • Island Nut Roastery (Sidney, BC)
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.