Pacific Fare - Regular
A BC bounty of west coast delectables. Some offerings are fisherman direct, right down to the name of the boat and captain bringing in the catch (and professionally processed through St. Jeans Cannery, Nanaimo, BC).
- Westcoaster Dark Chocolate Bar with Hazelnut and Blueberries • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
- Crab Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- West Coast Salmon Rub • Metropolitan Chef (Port Alberni, BC)
- BC Albacore Tuna - Fisherman Direct • Estevan Seafoods (Courtenay, BC)
- Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon - Fisherman Direct • Wild Harvest (Cortes Island, BC)
- 'Fresh Catch' Chowder Mix • Tilly (Cowichan, BC)
- Baby Clams - canned • Clover Leaf, etc.
Aside from the Chowder Mix, Baby Clams, and Salmon Rub, these items are prepared and ready to serve. Please note the 45g SeaChange Maple Glazed Salmon shown in the photo may be replaced with 180g Wild Harvest Smoked Sockeye.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.