From it's roots on the banks of the Mediterranean, Italian cuisine is a favourite all over the world, and our little corner is no exception. With locally sourced ingredients, these products give it a north Pacific twist. Mixing it all together with a stir stick hand-crafted from our region's signature arbutus trees, this is one tasty basket offering!
- BC Stone Ground Organic Semolina Pasta (Khorasan Gemelli, Spelt Creste Di Gallo, or Emmer Fettucine) • Cowichan Pasta (Cowichan Bay, BC)
- BC Arbutus Stir Stick • Heartwood Studio (Duncan, BC)
- Sicilian Pasta Sauce or Zesty Red Pesto• Jules & Kent (Vancouver, BC)
- Biscotti (6 piece, assorted varieties) • Melinda’s Biscotti (Sidney, BC)
- 6 year old Balsamic Vinegar • Okanagan Vinegar Brewery (Summerland, BC)
- Little Italy Dark Chocolate Bar with Espresso and Lemon • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.