From it's roots on the banks of the Mediterranean, Italian cuisine is a favourite all over the world, and our little corner is no exception. With locally sourced ingredients, these products give it a north Pacific twist. Mixing it all together with a stir stick hand-crafted from our region's signature arbutus trees, this is one tasty basket offering!
Choose either Okanagan Brewery "6 yr old Balsamic Vinegar" or Dunarave Olive Company "Oil of the Olive Basil" combo.
- BC Stone Ground Organic Semolina Pasta (Khorasan Gemelli, Spelt Creste Di Gallo, or Emmer Fettucine) • Cowichan Pasta (Cowichan Bay, BC)
- BC Arbutus Stir Stick • Heartwood Studio (Duncan, BC)
- Sicilian Pasta Sauce • Jules & Kent (Vancouver, BC)
- Biscotti (6 piece, assorted varieties) • Melinda’s Biscotti (Sidney, BC)
- 6 year old Balsamic Vinegar • Okanagan Vinegar Brewery (Summerland, BC)
- Little Italy Dark Chocolate Bar with Espresso and Lemon • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.