Gourmet Pantry - Regular
Experience the excellence of locally harvested, roasted or handmade pantry staples all the while supporting BC producers by doing so. It's a farmers market bounty all in a box!
- Hot Sauce (Owl’s Screech, or Breath of Humbaba) • Vancouver Island Hot Sauce Co. (Nanoose Bay, BC)
- West Coast Seafood Chowder Mix • Mitchell’s Soup Co. (Duncan, BC)
- Westcoaster Dark Chocolate Bar with Hazelnut and Blueberries • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
- Handcrafted Canadian Sea Salt (Raincoast Flor de Sal ) • SaltWest Naturals (Sooke, BC)
- BC Stone Ground Organic Semolina Pasta (Khorasan Gemelli, Spelt Creste Di Gallo, or Emmer Fettucine) • Cowichan Pasta (Cowichan Bay, BC)
- Basil Infused Olive Oil • Dundarave Oil Company (North Vancouver, BC) *
- Beaver Rub (World Famous in Canada) • Haupy’s (Kelowna, BC)
- Whole Bean Coffee (Tide Thief - Notes of Dark Chocolate/Honey/Toffee) • Discovery Coffee (Victoria, BC)
- Small Batch Jam (Blackberry Apple, 3 Fruit Marmalade, Rhubarb Vanilla, or Peach Honey) • Mrs. Jones (Cowichan, BC)
Most of these items require preparation
*Okanagan Brewery 6 yr old Balsamic Vinegar is currently being substituted for the Olive Oil - same value.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.