Pacific Fare - Deluxe Wine
West coast through and through.
Breathe in the salty air... listen to the ocean lap against the shore... catch the light gleaming off the waves... crack open this gift and be transported. On Vancouver Island, a gift can't get more locally-sourced than this.
- Crow Bar 72% Dark Chocolate • Salish Sea Chocolate Company (Salt Spring Island, BC)
- Crab Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Lobster Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Smoked Salmon Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon (Cedar Gift Boxed) • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC) May substitute Wild Sockeye 227g in the event Cedar Boxes are not available.
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- West Coast Salmon Rub • Metropolitan Chef (Port Alberni, BC) * Currently substituting Lemon Dill Sea Salt - SaltWest (Sooke, BC)
- Sirene Bean To Bar Chocolate Tasting Pair • Sirene Chocolate (Victoria, BC)
- BC Albacore Tuna - Fisherman Direct • Estevan Seafoods (Courtenay, BC)
- Smokin' Oysters (Thai Chili or Traditional) • West Coast Smokin' Oysters (Tahsis, BC) (currently substituting SaltSpring Island Smoked Mussels
- 'Fresh Catch' Chowder Mix • Tilly's Galley (Campbell River, BC)
- Baby Clams - canned • Clover Leaf, etc.
- Trail Mix (Sea to Sky or One Sailing Wait) • Island Nut Roastery (Sidney, BC)
- Wild Morel Thai Coconut Rice • Untamed Feast (Northern BC)
- BC Wine, Sommelier Recommended
Aside from the Seafood Chowder Mix, Untamed Feast Rice and Salmon Rub, these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.