Have you ever walked into a kitchen and sensed that there was something special happening? Flavours seem to leap up out of pans, vegetables lie sliced in perfect symmetry upon a cutting board, a figure moves here and there in a blur of activity, as if conducting a culinary orchestra… This is a chef, and you have just entered a chef’s kitchen. Hopefully you’ve been invited to stay for dinner!
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- Whole Bean Coffee (Tide Thief - Notes of Dark Chocolate/Honey/Toffee) • Discovery Coffee (Victoria, BC)
- Small Batch Jam (Spicy Tomato, or Sour Cherry Rhubarb & Rosemary) • Salt Spring Kitchen Co. (Salt Spring Island, BC)
- Canadian Sea Salt • Vancouver Island Salt Co. (Black Creek, BC)
- BC Maple Chop Block • Studio Robazzo (Victoria, BC)
- Beeswax Wraps (3-pack) • Abeego (Victoria, BC)
- Kitchen Linens (2-pack) • Ratatouille Designs (North Vancouver, BC)
- Black Pepper • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.