BC Bounty - Deluxe Wine & Cheese
A classic request - wine, cheese, crackers, nuts and chocolates! Dive right in, this feast is fully prepared and ready to serve. Ideal for an evening shared with friends or loved ones or a time of celebration - whatever the reason, this is sure to please.
(Please note the photo does not reflect the entire menu - see the below list & additional photos for a complete menu)
- BC Wine, Sommelier Recommended - 2 bottles
- Smoked Wild Salmon Fillet (maple or ice wine glazed) • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC) (shown in separate photo) Currently Substituting much larger Sockeye Fillet.
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- Smoked Wild Salmon Pate • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC) Substituting St. Jeans Smoked Salmon Pate
- Sirene Bean To Bar Dark Chocolate (award winning!) • Sirene Chocolate (Victoria, BC)
- Smoked BC Oysters • West Coast Smokin' Oysters (Tahsis, BC) (currently substituting Salt Spring Island Smoked Mussels)
- Chocolate Sampler (8 piece assortment) • Roger's Chocolates (Victoria, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots • Urge Chocolates (Burnaby, BC)
- Gone Crackers (Parmesan & Rosemary, Roasted Shallot & Herb, etc.) • Edible Coast (Vancouver, BC)
- Soft Cheese (Brie or Camembert) • Castello (Denmark)
- Antipasto (Vegetarian) • Taste Of The Okanagan (Kelowna, BC)
- Hearty Tamari Savoury Almond Mix • Laid Back Snacks (Vancouver, BC)
- Maple Praline Candied Almonds • Laid Back Snacks (Vancouver, BC)
- Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies • Kitchening & Co. (Vancouver, BC) (shown in separate photo)
This gift comes with your choice of two BC wines. Choose between BC Red, White, Sparkling, Victoria's own SeaCider and a non alcohol option: SeaCider Blackberry/Apple Temperance.
The wines in our baskets are good value and quality selections chosen with the advice of respected local sommeliers.
Note: This gift can be delivered or shipped throughout BC.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.