West coast through and through. Breathe in the salty air... listen to the ocean lap against the shore... catch the light gleaming off the waves... crack open this gift and be transported. On Vancouver Island, a gift can't get more locally-sourced than this.
- Crow Bar 72% Dark Chocolate • Salish Sea Chocolate Company (Salt Spring Island, BC)
- Westcoaster Dark Chocolate Bar with Hazelnut and Blueberries • Organic Fair (Cobble Hill, BC)
- Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon (Cedar Gift Boxed) • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- Small Batch Jam (Spicy Tomato, or Sour Cherry Rhubarb & Rosemary) • Salt Spring Kitchen Co. (Salt Spring Island, BC)
- Tofino Round Towel 'Florencia' • Tofino Towel Company (Tofino, BC)
These food items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.