C.S. Lewis would have felt at home on Vancouver Island when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." It's no wonder that a thriving tea community has sprung up to accompany what has always been a literary part of the world.
- Tea Sachets (Philosopher’s Brew Herbal Tea, Sour Cherry Green Tea, or Berry Victoria Black Tea) • Silk Road Tea (Victoria, BC)
- Tea (Pu-er or White Peony) • Anteeo Tea (Victoria, BC)
- Small Batch Jam (Blackberry Apple, 3 Fruit Marmalade, Rhubarb Vanilla, or Peach Honey) • Mrs. Jones (Cowichan, BC)
- Melt Aways (Mint, Orange, or Peanut Butter) • RockCoast Confections (Victoria, BC)
- London Fog Tea Cold Pressed Soap • Jody's Naturals (Victoria, BC)
- Shortbread Cookies (Scottish Style) • Martha's Delectables (Victoria, BC)
- Ginger Infused Honey • Mellifera Bees (Lower Mainland, BC)
Aside from brewing the tea, these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.