C.S. Lewis would have felt at home on Vancouver Island when he said, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." It's no wonder that a thriving tea community has sprung up to accompany what has always been a literary part of the world.
- Tea Sachets (Philosopher’s Brew Herbal, Sour Cherry Green, Angelwater or Berry Victoria Black) • Silk Road Tea (Victoria, BC)
- Tea (Pu-er, Keenum, Aged White or White Peony) • Anteeo Tea (Victoria, BC)
- Small Batch Jam (Blackberry Apple) • Mrs. Jones (Cowichan, BC)
- Melt Aways (Mint, Orange, or Peanut Butter) • RockCoast Confections (Victoria, BC)
- With Glowing Heart Tea Cold Pressed Soap • Raven Song Soap Co. (Campbell River, BC)
- Small Batch Cookies (Oatmeal, Ginger Chocolate, Peanut Butter or Chocolate Chip • Kitchening & Co. (Vancouver, BC)
- Ginger Infused Honey 160g • Mellifera Bees (Galliano Island, BC) (photo shows 50g jar)
Please Note: Photo does not reflect the current menu - updated photo coming soon.
Aside from brewing the tea, these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.