Chocolate is for Sharing - Large
What's not to love about an assortment of finely made chocolate treats packaged for sharing? Ideal as a 'thank you' to those special people who have provided support throughout the year or maybe just to say 'congratulations' on a big project just completed. No fighting over the only truffle ... lots to share and savour!
- Crow Bar 72% Dark Chocolate • Salish Sea Chocolate Company (Salt Spring Island, BC)
- Trail Mix (Sea to Sky or One Sailing Wait) • Island Nut Roastery (Sidney, BC)
- Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Popcorn with Cashews and Coconut • That's Amoré (Cowichan, BC)
- Peanut Butter Melties (5 pieces) • Urge Chocolates (Burnaby, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels • Roger's Chocolates (Victoria, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots • Urge Chocolates (Burnaby, BC)
- Maple Caramel Chocolates (5 piece sleeve) • Roger's Chocolates (Victoria, BC)
- Dark Chocolate Bar (Cinnamon Caramel Hazelnuts & Smoked Salt, Hazelnut Caramel Cherry & Orange Zest, or Pecan Cinnamon Salted Butter Caramel Toffee) • Wild Sweets (Richmond, BC)
- Biscotti (6 piece, assorted varieties) • Melinda’s Biscotti (Sidney, BC)
- Toffee Bark (box) (Original, Smoked Sea Salt, or Hazelnut) • RockCoast Confections (Victoria, BC)
All of these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.