Pacific Fare - Large
West Coast bounty
West coast through and through. Breathe in the salty air... listen to the ocean lap against the shore... catch the light gleaming off the waves... crack open this gift and be transported. On Vancouver Island, a gift can't get more locally-sourced than this.
- Crab Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Lobster Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Smoked Salmon Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon 227g • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, Quadra Island, BC)
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- West Coast Salmon Rub • Metropolitan Chef (Port Alberni, BC) (substituting SaltWest Naturals Lemon Dill sea salt - Sooke)
- BC Wild Sockeye (not smoked) - fisherman direct! - Wild Harvest (Cortez Island, BC)
- Sirene Bean To Bar Chocolate • Sirene Chocolate (Victoria, BC)
- BC Albacore Tuna - Fisherman Direct • Estevan Seafoods (Courtenay, BC)
- Smokin' Oysters (Thai Chili or Traditional) • West Coast Smokin' Oysters (Tahsis, BC) (currently substituting SaltSpring Smoked Mussels)
- Soup Mix (8-12 servings) assorted varieties • Ed's Soup Shack (Duncan, BC) (not as shown)
- Hot Sauce • Vancouver Island Hot Sauce Co. (Nanoose Bay, BC)
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.