Pacific Fare - Large
West coast through and through. Breathe in the salty air... listen to the ocean lap against the shore... catch the light gleaming off the waves... crack open this gift and be transported. On Vancouver Island, a gift can't get more locally-sourced than this.
- Hot Sauce (Owl’s Screech, or Breath of Humbaba) • Vancouver Island Hot Sauce Co. (Nanoose Bay, BC)
- West Coast Seafood Chowder Mix • Mitchell’s Soup Co. (Duncan, BC)
- Crab Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Lobster Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Smoked Salmon Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon (Cedar Gift Boxed) • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- West Coast Salmon Rub • Metropolitan Chef (Port Alberni, BC)
- Sirene Bean To Bar Chocolate Tasting Pair • Sirene Chocolate (Victoria, BC)
- BC Albacore Tuna - Fisherman Direct • Estevan Seafoods (Courtenay, BC)
- Wild Sockeye Salmon - Fisherman Direct • Wild Harvest (Cortes Island, BC)
- Smokin' Oysters (Thai Chili or Traditional) • West Coast Smokin' Oysters (Tahsis, BC)
Aside from the Seafood Chowder Mix and Salmon Rub, these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.