Pacific Fare - Large
West coast through and through. Breathe in the salty air... listen to the ocean lap against the shore... catch the light gleaming off the waves... crack open this gift and be transported. On Vancouver Island, a gift can't get more locally-sourced than this.
- Crab Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Lobster Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Smoked Salmon Pâté • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon (Cedar Gift Boxed) • SeaChange Seafoods (Heriot Bay, BC)
- Hand-Made Crackers (Pepper & Sea Salt, Lime & Pepper, or Thyme & Sea Salt) • Jenny Marie’s Cracker Company (Victoria, BC)
- West Coast Salmon Rub • Metropolitan Chef (Port Alberni, BC)
- Baby Clams - Oceans (Vancouver, BC)
- Sirene Bean To Bar Chocolate Tasting Pair • Sirene Chocolate (Victoria, BC)
- BC Albacore Tuna - Fisherman Direct • Estevan Seafoods (Courtenay, BC)
- Smokin' Oysters (Thai Chili or Traditional) • West Coast Smokin' Oysters (Tahsis, BC) - Substitution: Salt Spring Island Mussels & Rock Coast Toffee Bark
- 'Fresh Catch' Chowder Mix • Tilly's Galley (Campbell River, BC) (not as shown)
- Hot Sauce • Vancouver Island Hot Sauce Co. (Nanoose Bay, BC)
We are sold out of West Coast Oysters and we are substituting with Salt Spring Island Mussels
Aside from the Seafood Chowder Mix and Salmon Rub, these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.