Sweet & Salty Sharing
Locally made sweet & salty treats
Throw a party! There is sure to be something for everyone in this delicious mix, includes some selections that are: Gluten Free - check; Vegan - check; Nut Free - check; Low/No Sugar - Check. Sweet & salty ... yummy! All shareable, no need to party alone.
Please note that at this time, this gift will have a number of substitutions while keeping with the sweet, salty and savoury theme.
- Trail Mix - Sea to Sky or One Sailing Wait • Island Nut Roastery (Sidney, BC)
- Corn & Chia Tortilla Chips • Adriana's (Sidney, BC)
- Salsa (Black Bean & Corn, Classic or Peach Mango) • Jules & Kent (Vancouver, BC)
- Island Jerky - Original, Pepper or Teriyaki • (Sidney, BC)
- Chocolate Melts - Mint or Peanut Butter • Rock Coast Confections (Victoria, BC)
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels • Rogers Chocolates (Victoria, BC) - substitute Rogers Chocolate Covered Nuts
- Small Batch Kettle Corn (Canadian Cheddar or Sweet & Salty) • Skippy's (Kamloops, BC)
- Butter Crunch Almond Bark • Fraser Valley Gourmet (Langley, BC)
- Hardbite Chips • Assorted Varieties (Maple Ridge, BC)
- Squish Gummies • Assorted Varieties (vegan option available) (Montreal, QC)- Substitution - Laid Back Snacks - Maple Praline Almonds, Sriracha Cashews or Hearty Tamari Almond Mix (Vancouver, BC)
- Small Batch Soft Cookies • Kitchening & Co. (Langley, BC) - substitution - Real Treat Brown Sugar Shortbread
- Handmade Crackers - Lime & Pepper or Thyme & Sea Salt • Jenny Marie's Cracker Co. (Victoria, BC)
- Smoked Wild Salmon Pate • St. Jean's Cannery (Substitute - SeaChange Seafoods - Heriot Bay, BC)
All of these items are prepared and ready to serve.
Don't forget to ask for a free dog treat if there is a family pup-a-roo. Tell us the pups name and we'll add two!
Occasionally we have to make product substitutions - such is the way when supporting small batch producers. In such cases, we will always provide a similar, locally sourced product of equal or greater value.